Don’t worry. I’m the only one working on this repo.
Mastodon shows the emoji code like `:grin:`. Less obvious, but still useful.
It's always these small features and attention to detail that make me miss @firstname.lastname@example.org at work.
- Closing all windows of an app actually quits the app; doesn't need an explicit Ctrl+Q as if I'm unsure
- You can close windows from the multitasking view
- Clicking on the date in the panel reveals calendar, not notifications (what part of that is not obvious, Apple?)
- You can turn on natural scrolling for touchpad but not mouse if you need to (they don't have to be connected)
- Double-tap to drag is not buried under some obscure accessibility setting (accessibility features are just features, ffs)
"We found potential security vulnerabilities in your dependencies"
"Some dependency-of-a-dependency of your test runner has an API where someone can pass in a gnarly regex, which causes it to take a really long time to run! Also the test runner maintainer has not gotten around to patching it and maybe never will. So enjoy this perma-warning on your repo"
(“Music” used in a literal sense here.)
• 🕷 Web dev • 💙 elementary OS app dev
• 👾 Retrogamer • 👅 Polyglot • 🐍 Maker of terrible puns
• 🌈 he/him/él
A generalist Mastodon instance with a nice domain name. Running on Glitch Social's fork with a custom theme!