Hey fedi, I'm making some *hellish* test disks to stress-test an automated Windows HDD->SSD and data recovery suite I was given. Here's what I'm thinking so far:
- Dual or triple boot (Linux, maybe hackintosh?)
- Files in random/arbitrary locations (maybe user thinks Recycle Bin is a safe place....)
- Weird programs (I'm thinking Xilinx Vivado could be wonderfully evil)
- Encrypted disks ala BitLocker
- maaaybe some recursive disk fun?
Y'all are wonderfully evil, how should I punish this thing?
A generalist Mastodon instance with a nice domain name. Running on Glitch Social's fork with a custom theme!