The current list of ways something can get into the federated timeline:
- someone from your server is following that user
- someone from your server replied to that user
- someone from your server is following someone who replied to that user
- someone from your server liked/boosted it
- someone from your server copy/pasted the link into the search box, causing the server to load it
Lt. Comander @data , what Mastodon instance do Klingons prefer?
@candle I begin to see the appeal of this medium to humans. There is a constant sense of connectedness, despite only superficial communications.
However, for some reason, Geordi keeps laughing when I tell him of how I "boost toots."
First I-85, then I-20, now 5th street? Hey, ATL, you infrastructure much?
Cool. I have been here for all of four hours and I already have a follower. Thanks, @wakest !
A generalist Mastodon instance with a nice domain name. Running on Glitch Social's fork with a custom theme!